Sarah Counselling Therapy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sarah Counselling Therapy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 09/02/2021.
What information is collected?
I may collect the following information:
· name and job title.
· contact information including email address and telephone number (when required)
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What is done with the information that is gathered?
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· To improve services.
Information that you disclose within the therapeutic sessions is confidential. Examples of the exceptional circumstances when information would be shared to the relevant authorities are:
· where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent
· where I am legally required to do so
· where I believe that someone, especially a child or vulnerable adult is at risk of harm
· where I believe you are at risk of harm
· where disclosure is permitted by law and required to protect our interest.
Sarah Counselling Therapy is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.